CreateAthon Northeastern Pennsylvania is Ready to Rock!
- Written by John Dawe, CFRE
CreateAThon Northeastern Pennsylvania is getting ready to rock and roll!
cds creative, inc. first signed on and did our first CreateAThon was nine years ago — over the years other agencies signed on and we now work with teams of other agencies and freelancers throughout the region. We don’t mind – the more folks we have to help means we can help more nonprofits!
Our participating agencies include:
- cds creative, inc. and Dawe Consulting, LLC – Coordinators
- Argyll Studio
- Corcoran Printing
- Inkwell Business Writing
- Junior Achivement of NEPA Development Staff
- PA Web Doctor
- Solid Cactus
- Spectrum Creative
- Superstar GFX
- Turner Graphics
- Turtleboy Productions
The Nonprofits we’re working on projects for include:
- Abington Community Library in Clarks Summit
- Anthracite Scenic Trails Association in Dallas
- Carbondale Technology Transfer Center
- Electric Theatre Company of Scranton
- Marley’s Mission in Beach Lake
- MetroAction in Scranton
- NEPA Veterans Multicare Alliance
- Planned Parenthood of Northeast and Mid-Penn
- RiverCommon.org in Wilkes-Barre
- SCOLA Volunteers for Literacy in Scranton
- Wyoming Valley Children’s Association in Forty Fort
We’ve also partnered with D.C. Taylor of DStroyer Radio and he’ll be joining us for the entire event – broadcasting live from our Creative Headquarters at the JA Mericle Family Center for Enterprise Education in Pittston, PA. You can listen live to our broadcast where we’ll highlight our work. We’ll also take requests from CreateAThon groups from across the country. (Call in Requests to 570-704-5939).
We’re grateful to SCOLA Volunteers for Literacy who will be feeding us breakfast, Marley’s Mission who is feeding us lunch, and MetroAction who is providing our dinner on Thursday.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/cdscreative) and at http://createathon.cdscreative.com.