At smith&jones, we’re doing things a little differently this year for CreateAthon and we couldn’t be more excited. Already, we’ve had our biggest response of all of our nine years participating. This year, in honor of our own brand makeover at the beginning of the year (and with a wink to Ty Pennington), we are offering 5 local non-profits an Extreme Brand Makeover including:
• a kick-off brainstorming session with smith&jones the first morning of CreateAthon
• a strategic positioning statement
• a new logo with guidelines for usage
• a corporate identity package (business card, letterhead & envelope design)
• one print or digital execution (brochure, Facebook page, advertising, etc.)
• and a list of strategies, tactics & promotional ideas that they can implement in the future
Also new this year, we invited our community of clients, vendors, friends and families to nominate their favorite non-profit to be considered for CreateAthon. And, since we received more nominations than we’ve ever received applications, we’re pleased to know that doing this allowed us to reach more non-profits than we have in the past. After closing nominations, receiving official sign off from organizations and a big agency meeting to discuss the organizations, we are close to selecting our final five.
Less than one month until our CreateAthon (September 22-23) and we couldn’t be more excited!
–Jennifer Day, smith&jones